BREAKING NEWS

Monday, February 24, 2014

KENYA USING MARLO!!!??

NeNe Leakes is claiming that Marlo is being used by Kenya Moore and that she would have never gotten a chance to be on the Real Housewives of Atlantareality TV show because none of the other women wanted to film with her due to her criminal history.

Like Us on Facebook 

Leakes wrote on her Bravo blog that she believed Marlo was being an opportunist and betrayed their friendship when she showed up to Cynthia's charity event with Moore.

"I never need to speak on the Marlo situation, because she's not important and not a part of this cast, but I supported Marlo and helped her unselfishly when nobody wanted her around. I will repeat NOBODY! Some of these girls were uncomfortable with Marlo's criminal background and didn't want her around. I looked past that and really tried to see her heart. I was honest to a fault with her and a true, loyal friend. Say what you want, but there are rules to friendship!"

Leakes continued, "Everyone that knows me knows that I'm a loyal friend, and I expect the same in return. In friendship you have to give and take. If I give, that doesn't mean all you get to do is take! A so-called friend that fraternizes with the enemy is an opportunist in my opinion. They smile in your face, but are looking to take your place." 

Leakes insinuated that Marlo wanted the attention and her behavior was either due to getting more camera attention or she fell for Moore's "movie promises."

"At the Bailey Bowl Marlo showed me her street side that everyone talks about. Yes, you can put lip stick on a pig, but it's still a pig! Do I care that Manlow and Krayonce are friends? Absolutely not! I think they are the perfect match! Marlo has officially graduated from hungry to thirsty. I'm sure Krayonce promised her a role in one of the multi-million dollar movies she produces. Kenya has nothing but deceitful, evil intentions and Marlo fell for them! I want nothing to do with either of them. When I'm done with you, I'm done with you."


Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Fredericksite a blog with everything and more!. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates